Classes for 2016 - Bagua, Xingyi and Tai Chi in Thanet, Kent.
or come 15 minutes early and introduce yourself.
Mondays Tai Chi "From my garden": 6:00pm until 7:15pm - session for all!
Thursdays Bagua "From my garden": 6:00pm until 8:00pm - session for all!
May sessions for Bagua will be covering:
- Heavenly stems
- Single palm change
- Overt power, and subtle power
- Figure 8 walking and the smooth dragon changes
- 2 hands to one!
- Moving stake methods
Again we will be looking at good footwork and smooth body movement.
May sessions for Tai Chi will be covering:
- Fist section of the form
- Nei-Gung/Chi Gung
- Basic hand methods
- Heavenly Stems and conditioning
- Straight Line methods - technique based training (64 techniques)
- Circular Form - Fixed step (old forms) - Moving Step - Swimming Dragon (Black dragon swings its tail & the 'five dragons')
- Bagua push hands, sticky hands, joint - tendon locking
- Two person form / drills
- Sticky hands
- Sparring - gloves - and non gloves
- Weapons - Straight Sword
Xingyi 5 elements @ animals:
- Tai Bird
- Chicken - fighting rooster
- Chicken Hawk
Xingyi 5 element staff:
- Power exercises for the staff
- Staff - free work building up to sparring
Tai Chi - Chen Pan-Ling
- 1st section
- 2nd section
- Sticky / Strolling hands
Nick is available for private lessons too if you you would prefer more 1 to 1 tuition.
Nick has been training for over 10 years. He has experience in full contact competition ( and success we might add :o) ) and has a keen interest in the full range of the syllabus. Among other arts he has plenty of experience in training for Mixed martial arts including ground fighting, grappling, boxing, pad work, kick-boxing, judo, silat.
Nick has studied with a variety of teachers including (in no particular order); Tony Felix, Aarvo Tucker, Ed Hines, Luo Dexiu